Crazy Lace Silk Scarf
Image taken from our natural Crazy Lace Agate stone before being shaped into earrings.
Crazy lace agate is commonly referred to as the "laughter stone," or "happy lace." It's a balancing and protecting stone, believed to ward off the "evil eye," bringing joy and absorbing emotional pain.
10" x 45" is a shorter version best used as hair tie and short neck scarf
16" x 72" is a longer scarf to wrap around neck for warmth and style
• Made from 100% Silk
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Print is visible about 85% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash